1. Introduction & General Terms
Vastmindz is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using Vastmindz services. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
- Any Vastmindz website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy;
- Social media or official Vastmindz content on other websites;
- Mobile device Applications (“Apps”);
2. What does Vastmindz Do?
Vastmindz is a science & technology company that was created in order to develop cutting-edge wellbeing technology clients. Our mission is to make healthcare more accessible for all by providing non-invasive screening tools based on the latest research in artificial intelligence, signal processing and computer vision.
3. What information will Vastmindz collect about me from the website?
We collect two types of information from the Vastmindz website: The information you give to us and information we collect from you. The Vastmindz website does not capture or store any personal information about individuals who access it, except where they voluntarily choose to give us personal details by email or by using an electronic form to register, request a demo, use online chat, or to enquire about our services
4. What if I am accessing Vastmindz websites outside the UK?
Vastmindz website is published in the UK. All personal information submitted by users outside the UK will be processed in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
5. Web browser cookies?
What is a cookie?
6. What information will Vastmindz collect from telephone calls?
Vastmindz may record and monitor inbound and outbound calls and electronic traffic for training purposes. We may also collect: telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of call information and types of calls.
7. How does Vastmindz collect data?
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Vastmindz website via a browser of a mobile device. This may include using cookie type or similar technologies to identify your browser or device and obtain the other information listed above in Section 3. We use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with our services. In addition to this Vastmindz may record and monitor inbounds and outbound calls and electronic traffic for training purposes. We may also collect: telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of call information and types of calls.
8. What security measures do we employ to protect your data?
Our website is hosted in Level 3, IS0 27001 security certified, data centres in the UK. It is protected by a state-of-the art commercial web application firewall. It employs SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption standard in all secure areas, including login pages, customer information and payment details. Provided that you are using an SSL-compliant browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Opera or Firefox, you will be able to conduct encrypted transactions without fear of an intermediary obtaining your private information We use application firewall software to protect the website application. We use application firewall software to protect the website application.
9. How will Vastmindz use the information it collected about me?
We will use the information we collect to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using the information for the following:
Provide a Service and Features
Vastmindz will use the information we collect to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using the information for the following:
- to provide our services, activities and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to let you know if your account is likely to become inactive or dormant for some reason)
- to provide you with email newsletter, if you are signed-in or subscribed to them. If you do not wish to continue to receive these services, then you can unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine wherever you are accessing the services from.
- We collect and keep the information you provide us with when you apply for employment with the company. This includes your first name, surname, day and month of birth, mobile number, email address and the content within the CV files you upload.
- We use your information for pre-employment assessment purposes. We do not share your information with companies or organisations outside of Vastmindz.
- If you are signed-in or subscribed to email newsletters, you will receive this service. If you do not wish to continue to receive these services, then you can unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from.
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve the services, to develop new ones and to protect Vastmindz and our users.
- to ensure that our website content works in the most popular browsers and to identify any related problems we may identify which type of browser and operating system is used to access the Vastmindz website.
10. When will Vastmindz contact me?
Vastmindz may contact you:
- In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Vastmindz products or services;
- In relation to any contribution you have submitted to the Vastmindz, e.g. on the Vastmindz message boards or via text or voicemail message;
11. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Vastmindz will only send you emails or otherwise contact you for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities where you have agreed to this. Where you have agreed to receive these communications, we may personalise the message content based upon any information you have provided to us and your use of Vastmindz website.
12. Will Vastmindz share my information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within Vastmindz except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in this section and section 15 below.
Vastmindz uses third parties to process your information on our behalf, for example we use specialist companies to provide services, analysis, pre-employment checks, references and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks. Vastmindz requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Vastmindz requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way. We may share your personal information internally (i.e. with other divisions) for example, to consider your employment application.
13. Offensive or inappropriate content on Vastmindz websites
If you create, post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Vastmindz websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Vastmindz service, Vastmindz may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where Vastmindz reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Vastmindz may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
14. What if I am a user aged under 18?
Please do not create an account if you are under 18 and want to register for a Vastmindz account.
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Vastmindz for an account that is registered to a company or and Adult over 18 years of age.
15. How long will Vastmindz keep my data?
We will keep your information collected from the website for pre-employment assessment purposes for up to 6 months from the point of your application, should your pre-employment application be declined. After 12 months your file will be deleted. Should your application be successful we will store your information for a period as is required by UK employment law.
16. Can I delete or amend my data?
You can request that your data be amended or deleted. See section 15.
We may contact you from time to time to verify and update the data we hold on your records. You may also contact us at any time to request that we update or delete your personal information.
17. How can I find out what Personal Information Vastmindz hold about me?
We collect and keep the information you provide us with when you apply for employment with the company. This includes your first name, surname, day and month of birth, mobile number, and email address and if you are making an application for employment the content within the CV files you upload.
We use your information for pre-employment assessment purposes. We do not share your information with companies or organisations outside of Vastmindz.
18. Apps and Devices
Your web browser or device may provide Vastmindz with information about your device, such as a device identifier or IP address. Device identifiers may be collected automatically, such as the device ID, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number and app ID (a unique identifier relating to the particular copy of the app you are running). If you have any concerns about the information which might be accessed from or stored to your device by Vastmindz, you may wish to only access the Vastmindz service through a web browser.
19. Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy may be updated from time to time so you may wish to check it each time you submit personal information to Vastmindz. The date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not continue to use Vastmindz websites to submit personal information to Vastmindz. If material changes are made to the Privacy and Cookies Policy, for instance affecting how we would like to use your personal information, we will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the website.
20. Contacting Vastmindz about this Privacy and Cookies Policy
If you any questions or comments about this Privacy and Cookies Policy please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Vastmindz, 19 Heather Park Drive
Wembley, London, HA0 1SS.
Who is the Data Controller for the website?
The Data Controller is the person who decides what data will be collected, how it will be collected, who will access it, what it will be used for, how it will be secured and how long it will be kept.
The Data Controller is:
Mr Nikhil Sehgal
Last modified: 8 September 2020.